The Stockell Difference
At Stockell Custom Homes, creating and crafting your custom home is our passion.
That commitment and passion is the driving force with every client and custom home project.
We walk through the building process with you step-by-step. Along the way, we help you with key decisions from the initial consultation on through construction and completion.
Blueprint for Success: Experience and Commitment
When you work with our team, you enter the Stress-free Building Zone™.
Stockell Custom Homes is committed to providing you:
- Proactive communication: Be kept in the loop with frequent updates
- Realistic completion dates: Progress every day during construction – weather permitting
- On-time and on-budget: Experience a productive schedule and accurate estimates
- Quality construction: Get the best home with our continuing education and knowledge of the latest industry trends, technology and green building techniques
- Project follow-up: We’re here to serve you after construction is completed
Groundbreaking Solutions: Quality, Precision and On-Schedule Custom Homes
Your custom home should be built with precision craftsmanship and quality materials.
We also work with you to build in the style, budget and timeframe you need. Put your trust in Stockell Custom Homes, and you’ll receive all that and more.
Foundation for the Future: Green Building and Energy Efficiency
How green do you want to go?
Advancements in energy-efficient building techniques and materials can bring you savings. We can build you a high performance and beautiful custom home that can result in savings year after year.
We’ll help you determine what makes the most sense for your custom home. Our experienced team strives to create the best, most sustainable and practical custom homes for both you and the environment.
Don Stockell is a LEED Accredited Professional (U.S. Green Building Council) and Certified Green Building Professional and Approved Verifier (National Association of Home Builders).
Experience the Stockell Custom Homes difference for yourself.