The Stockell Difference
Why Choose Stockell.
What makes Stockell different from other custom home building and renovation companies?
- Precision Craftsmanship & Quality Products
- Collaboration & Communication
- Proven Systems
Precision Craftsmanship & Quality Products –
a mindset of excellence
Pride in our Work: Yes, Pride in Craftsmanship still exists. Our employees and our subcontractors take pride in the work they do. It is what sets us apart from the others. Our trade partners tell us all the time, “of all the builders we work for, you guys are the best”. They appreciate that we have pride in what we do, they appreciate that our jobs are clean and organized, they appreciate the fact that when we say we are ready for them to start, we are ready.
Truly Custom Home Builders: We do not build subdivisions. Every home we build is a one of a kind original – as unique as its owner. It’s not about how many homes we build in a year, it’s about quality. It’s not about using cheap products that look good at move-in but will need replacing in just a few years. It’s about using excellent products that look great and will last generations. It’s a whole different mindset.
Journeymen Craftsmen: We only hire the best. Every lead carpenter we employ has no less than 10 years in the trade. We personally train every new hire to our above industry standards. We even train our subcontractors to build to our standards.
Continuing Education: Every employee at Stockell goes to school. From OSHA safety classes, to energy efficiency, to EPA lead testing & remediation, to the latest in building science and green construction, we are engaged in learning, so we can continue to offer you the most sustainable, lowest maintenance and longest lasting construction available today.
Quality Products: We have the benefit of doing both new construction and remodel work. Our remodeling work gives us first-hand knowledge of the good, the bad, and the ugly when it comes to products used by others. We see what stands the test of time and what does not. We only use the best, longest lasting products.
Collaboration & Clear Communication –
from start to finish
Whether you are planning a kitchen remodel, a room addition or the custom home of your dreams, collaboration is key. Collaboration begins with listening. At Stockell, we make it our priority to gain a clear understanding of your vision, your wants, wishes, budget and concerns. Working together with you and the design team, we develop a plan that reflects your vision, addresses your concerns and respects your budget. Having 32 years constructing exceptional projects, we bring a depth of knowledge to the table unsurpassed by our competition. Collaboration makes the process more organized, and more enjoyable. And shouldn’t building your dream home or remodeling your home be enjoyable. We think so.
Proven Systems – a blueprint for success
Over the years we have been perfecting our communication, our construction techniques, our cloud-based construction management systems, and our after-project follow-ups to ensure your complete satisfaction. Proven systems enable us to continually deliver high-end and demanding construction as promised. When you work with our team, you enter the Stress-free Building Zone™.
Stockell Custom Homes is committed to providing you:
- Proactive communication: We guarantee that your calls and emails will be returned on the same day. Any to-do’s or tasks will also be scheduled on that day. We keep you updated with any changes due to weather or product delays.
- Cloud Based Project Management System: You have access to the construction schedule, so you can see what is finished and what is currently being done. You get realistic completion and closing dates, so you can plan-ahead. You have access to all the selections, budgets, photos and files. These can be accessed any time, and from anywhere there is an internet connection.
- On-budget: Guaranteed accurate proposals and contracts. No surprises. If we missed it, we pay for it.
- Project follow-up: We’re here to serve you after construction is completed. After your project is finished and you have moved in, we will be calling you to “check in”. We want you to know we are here for you after the job is done and happy to return any time to make adjustments, explain how things function, and to just say hi.
Precision Craftsmanship & Quality Products, Collaboration, and Proven Systems.
The recipe for an organized, relaxing, fun and exciting building experience.