As a future custom homeowner, you’re looking for the best: a green home that is energy efficient, healthy, sustainable and built with quality materials.
With our experienced and practical approach to green home building, the Stockell Team is committed to creating the best home for you and the environment – on budget and on time!
Customize Your Own Level of Green Home
Like the other aspects of your dream home, the level of green is completely in your hands. We’ll help you determine that green home level based on your preferences, goals, budget and timeframe.
The Stockell Team has the experience and credentials necessary to incorporate any shade of green into your custom home. From basic energy and water-saving strategies up to green building certified: National Green Building Standard (ANSI) or LEED (Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design).
Benefits of High Performance, Energy-Efficient Building
You’ll find that “going green” is more affordable today than even a few years ago. This is thanks to advancements in energy-efficient building technology and techniques. Because green home materials and products are more standard, they’re also less expensive and easier to obtain.
Depending on your “shade” of green home, you can benefit from:
- Increased energy and water efficiency
- Lower utility bills and other utility company incentives
- Healthier indoor air quality
- Tax rebates
- Lower interest rates on “green” home mortgages
- Higher resale value
- Less maintenance and longer lasting homes due to higher quality building materials and processes
Want to know more?
Going for the Green Since 1986
You can trust our team to make your level of green a reality.
Stockell Custom Homes was one of the first builders in St. Louis to incorporate green home technology and methods into residential construction.
We created our first energy-efficient green home in 1986, and our owner Don Stockell holds the following green home certifications:
- LEED Accredited Professional
- Building Analyst Professional (Building Performance Institute)
- Certified Green Professional and Approved Verifier (National Association of Home Builders)